Cardiac Surgery Department provides general and specialized consultancies for all types of heart problems. Cardiac Surgery team constituting of cardiac surgeons, anesthetists, perfusionists and OT technicians offer comprehensive surgical treatment for all adult & pediatric cardiology and cardiac diseases. In addition to surgical services, there is an established cardiac rehabilitation center. Pulmonologists and Intensivists provide support in the Intensive Care Unit post operatively.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Congenital Heart defects repair
- Valve replacement
- Endovascular Peripheral Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections
- Heart Surgery for Atrial Fibrillation (MAZE)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Coronary Care Unit
- High & Low Temperature Sterilization
FACILITIES FOR CARDIAC SURGERY
Three operating rooms with complete environment control and requisite positive pressure as well as laminar flow are available. Operating rooms have been designed for cardiac procedures. Following are the allied services supporting cardiac surgery.
Our Coronary Care Unit has one to one care and continues monitoring of cardiology and cardiac patients.
- Cardiac Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Medicine
- Bariatric Surgery
- Food and Nutrition
- Diabetes and Obesity Center
- KIH Pharmacy