Cardiac Surgery Department provides general and specialized consultancies for all types of heart problems. Cardiac surgery team comprising cardiac surgeons, anaesthetists, perfusionists and operation theatre (OT) technicians, offer comprehensive surgical treatment for all adult and pediatric cardiology and cardiac diseases.
CARDIAC REHABILITATION CENTER
Our highly equipped 24/7 cardiac rehabilitation centre saves lives by providing timely response to the heart attack patients. Pulmonologists and Intensivists provide support in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Congenital Heart defects repair
- Valve replacement
- Endovascular Peripheral Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections
- Heart Surgery for Atrial Fibrillation (MAZE)
FACILITIES FOR CARDIAC SURGERY
The three operating rooms with complete environment control and requisite positive pressure, as well as laminar flow, are especially designed for cardiac procedures. Following are the allied services supporting cardiac surgery.
- Intensive Care Unit
- Coronary Care Unit
- High & Low Temperature Sterilization
Our Coronary Care Unit continues 24/7 monitoring of the cardiology and cardiac patients through one-to-one care.
- HOME HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Medicine
- Bariatric Surgery
- Food and Nutrition
- Diabetes and Obesity Center
- KIH Pharmacy