KULSUM HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION
As reported by World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases are the number 1 cause of death globally, taking an estimated 17.9 million lives each year. The percentage of death due to cardiovascular diseases in Pakistan is higher and in every passing hour almost 50 patients lost their lives because of heart failure and cardiac ailments. The rate is higher than the global average because of inadequate healthcare facilities, rising population along with the increasing poverty rates.
Kulsum International Hospital has been providing seamless delivery of care for the last 10 years. Since inception the hospital has provided discounts to the thousands of under-privileged patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases. To further extend the scope of community service and sharing hope we have laid the foundation stone by launching Kulsum Healthcare Foundation (KHF). The KHF is sponsoring the treatment of deserving patients with cardiovascular diseases.
To become the regional leader in providing premier healthcare services to non-affording population.
To become a helping hand for the people who are not able to afford high quality healthcare services, in a transparent manner preserving self-respect and dignity.
- Shared Responsibility
- To organize fundraising activities at regional, national and international level for potential donors.
- To develop and execute a transparent mechanism to select patients, treat and share details with donors.
- Contribute to society by providing financial help to non-affording patients and make them able to become a productive members of society again.
- Ensure that no money is used apart for the said purpose i-e helping non affording patients and arranging healthcare awareness activities.
- Ensure that all decisions related to spending money is decided on objective preset criteria(s).
donations and Zakat to Kulsum Healthcare Foundation